Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1683 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Bolingbrook, IllinoisNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Newark, DelawareNEW! NEW!Nemours
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Warwick, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobInpatient Nurse Educator RN Pediatric Cardiac ICU OrlandoAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Internal Number: 22039758_12
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits and Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Whole Person Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
- Employee Discount Program, including tickets, travel, Pet Insurance, and More!
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Itâ™s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time, Exempt
Shift: Days, 8:00 am â“ 5:00 pm
Location: 601 E Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803
The community youâ™ll be caring for:
- As one of the premier childrenâ™s health systems in the nation, AdventHealth for Children sets the standard for innovation, quality and comprehensive care. Our technologically advanced, flagship facility is designed by Walt Disney Imagineers to be child-friendly.
- We have assembled a world-class team of doctors, specialists, nurses and health care professionals that utilizes some of the most advanced technologies, therapies and treatments available to care for our patients. This includes 140 pediatric specialists practicing 35 subspecialties and 800+ Pediatric specialty trained staff.
- For a second time, the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) has granted AdventHealth for Children MagnetÂ® recognition, which establishes the hospital as a national leader in nursing and patient care. Only seven-percent of the nationâ™s hospitals have received this recognition.
- Click here to learn more about our AdventHealth for Children campus!
The role youâ™ll contribute:
The Nurse Educator is responsible for facilitating the development of clinical excellence in assigned areas through active participation in orientation, training/role transition, career development, continuing education/continued competence and academic partnerships. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value youâ™ll bring to the team:
- Orientation: Creates, plans, implements and coordinates orientation for individuals new to the nursing unit/department. Monitors and reports compliance with required documentation for orientation. Evaluates unit/department orientation process based on health care trends, learning needs and organizational goals.
- Training/Role Transition: Creates, plans, implements and coordinates activities related to training of new graduate and experienced nurses new to the unit/department. Activities to include coaching of new nurse, performance evaluation and growth plans, in collaboration with management, if necessary. Monitors and reports compliance with required documentation for training. Evaluates training/role transition process based on health care trends, learning needs and organizational goals.
- Leadership: Actively participates, communicates and serves as a positive change agent for all unitsâ™/departmentsâ™, campusesâ™ and systemâ™s initiatives/goals and leadership activities. Participates as required in recruitment and interviewing of staff.
- Career Development: Facilitates and evaluates activities related to career development and succession planning for assigned staff, in collaboration with unit/department leadership. Counsels assigned staff related to their career pathway.
- Continuing Education/Continued Competency: Creates, plans, implements and coordinates activities related to systematic professional learning experiences, based on needs assessments, designed to augment the knowledge, skills and attitudes of assigned staff including continuing education, in-service education, continued competence based on unit/department needs, organization initiatives/goals and policy revisions. Monitors and reports compliance with required education.
The expertise and experiences youâ™ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Science (BSN) OR Master of Science (MSN) degree
- Three-five years experience in the area of Pediatric Cardiac ICU
- Previous teaching experience in formal/informal settings
- Current, valid Florida State of Nursing license as a registered professional nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Certification
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS) Provider Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Master of Science degree
- Prior experience as a nurse educator
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Certification as Nursing Professional Development Educator
- Certification in clinical or educator specialty
- Basic or advanced life support instructor, depending on specialty (Instructor certification overrides Provider certification)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18233989/inpatient-nurse-educator-rn-pediatric-cardiac-icu-orlandoLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005