Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1127 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Chattanooga, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSpecialist, Licensing & AccreditationMary Washington HealthcareApplicationDetails
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Internal Number: R-7104
Start the day excited to make a difference...end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
This position participates in the planning and coordination of activities designed to maintain ongoing compliance with JCAHO Standards, CMS Conditions of Participation, and State Licensure Requirements. This position assists in keeping the organization in an ongoing state of readiness for all healthcare licensing and accreditation surveys. This position will also assist in the implementation of programs and services to improve the clinical and operational performance of Mary Washington Healthcare as they relate to licensing and accreditation. This individual will support the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of Mary Washington Healthcare and must demonstrate a commitment to quality service to patients, physicians, the community, and co-workers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities designed to maintain on-going compliance with all JCAHO accreditation standards.
- Coordinates activities designed to maintain on-going compliance with all State Licensure requirements and Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Serve as co-leader for the Regulatory Readiness Team Serves as an escort for External Surveyors (JCAHO, State, and CMS) when they are surveying our facilities.
- Obtains literature and completes research necessary to remain current in the field of accreditation and licensing.
- Participates in educational and networking programs that support efforts to comply with JCAHO and licensing standards.
- Actively promotes and improves processes and educates appropriately as they relate to licensing and accreditation.
- Maintains professional competency and career growth through participation in professional organizations and continuing education activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- RN is preferred.
- Previous experience with JCAHO Accreditation Standards, State Licensure Requirements, and CMS Conditions of Participation is preferred.
- Clinical experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Effective communication skills are required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.About Mary Washington HealthcareA Not-for-Profit Regional Healthcare System Dedicated to Excellence. From our humble beginnings in Fredericksburg, Virginia as an eight-room hospital to our modern not-for-profit regional system, Mary Washington Healthcare has seen enormous growth and development in the past 100 years. Today, we are made up of two hospitals and 28 healthcare facilities and wellness services. Community leaders volunteer on our Board of Trustees in order to guide the continued growth and direction of our health care system.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18228074/specialist-licensing-accreditationLoading. Please wait.