Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 751 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Brentwood, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Overland Park, KansasNEW! NEW!ChristianaCare Health System
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Barton Creek, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Killeen, TexasNEW! NEW!Valley Children's Healthcare
Madera, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Cincinnati, OhioNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Lago Vista, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
Internal Number: 23006082
Senior HR Director & HRBP – AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person & Mental Health Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: 901 Sterthaus Drive, Ormond Beach, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted and collaborative advisor, providing a proactive, practical, and valued HR perspective in partnership with medical group leadership. The HRBP serves as the strategic partner to COE and the champion of value-added programs, ensuring medical group alignment in support of attracting, motivating, and retaining top talent. This individual possesses strong skills in building relationships, diagnosing issues, advising, influencing, and guiding all levels of management on the HR implications of business decisions related to aspects of people-management and leadership. This individual drives and deploys programs and strategies for local talent management, development, compensation, performance management, and workplace rights that facilitate change and optimize the contribution and engagement level of employees. The HRBP will utilize experience and analytics for evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiencies of HR programs and processes, while making recommendations for strategic changes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- In partnership with executive leadership, diagnoses, translates, and defines current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic HR plan for the facility aligned with long-term strategic initiatives of the region and organization. Focuses on strategic issues that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business.
- Leverages COE and shared services partnerships to address medical group issues. Drives strategic initiatives and objectives as a proactive and valued member of executive leadership team, adjusting strategy to respond to changing needs.
- Responsible for medical group HR oversight and, where applicable, serves as executive sponsor of regional talent strategies and execution as determined by the HR strategic and operational plans and contributes to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Provides expert advice, influencing business decisions impacting and related to all aspects of people management and leadership. Serves as a consultant, most frequently on issues related to strategy execution and change, talent management, employee engagement, and performance management by understanding the key drivers of the business and how effective human capital management strategies can assist with achieving organizational goals.
- Responsible for planning and approval of labor demand model, workforce, and strategic planning. Oversees medical group reorganization efforts, including partnering with employee relations to execute transition plans associated with reduction in workforce, outsourcing, and regionalization initiatives.
- Monitors internal metrics and external market developments to diagnose sources of current and potential retention challenges. Diagnoses critical talent needs and gaps throughout the medical group, partners with COE talent management, and leads in development of strategies to address talent needs at a local level. Sets strategic objectives for new hire experience components to include, but not limited to, selection, onboarding, new hire orientations.
- Oversees and manages compliance efforts related to regulatory standards, including serving on compliance committees and providing documentation to the appropriate authorities.
- Partners with executive leadership in the development of organizational development solutions. Assess organizational capabilities by identifying competency and talent gaps, ensuring development of human capital resources, and performing talent assessments and succession planning aligned with current and future performance standards and organizational goals. Serves as a strategic partner concerning escalated employee relations issues.
- Partners with COE regarding organization compensation strategies and leads local compensation strategies as appropriate, facilitates annual compensation decisions, administration and accompanying guidelines.
- Develop and champion employee wellness programs aligned to organizational mission and in support of business objectives.
- Collaborates with medical group executives to evaluate and lead a comprehensive strategy to engage, motivate, and retain employees. Sets strategy for employee events, projects, and communication, utilizing employee experience partner for support. Examples may include: service awards programs and events, mailing projects, employee related functions, reward/recognition, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication. Owns or partners with internal communication to coordinate employee communications.
- Reviews and benchmarks the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives. Identifies and drives the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement. Oversees and manages compliance efforts for employment related policies. Provides guidance to leadership in the administration and interpretation of policies, assuring consistent administration.
- Maintains knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends in talent. Ensures compliance measures are maintained for all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Serves as a strategic change agent, demonstrating the ability to influence, negotiate and gain buy-in at all levels within the organization. Drives employee engagement and change management activities. Coaches executive leadership through change management process. Leverages and tracks early dynamic condition indicators that may impact the success of achieving and sustaining change/success.
- Serves as a champion for the HR operating model and serves as the primary liaison between the medical group leadership and COE to ensure that services and solutions are driving business objectives and aligned with facility needs. Serve as a trusted partner, initiating and maintaining effective communication with facility leaders, HR Shared Services, and Centers of Expertise. Identifies new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Utilizes workforce data analytics and business metrics to identify and analyze talent implications, trends, formulates insights, and makes recommendations on key business solutions and opportunities to influence and drive employee engagement, performance, retention, and influence leadership decision making.
- Meets financial objectives by developing, implementing and owning human resources budget, scheduling and monitoring expenditures, and analyzing and addressing variances.
- Provides leadership and influence in the mission integration and culture of facility aligned with AHS Mission Integration standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Master’s degree in HR, business, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience - OR - Graduate of the AHS Leadership Residency program; and 4 years of progressive human resource management experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated success in consulting executive level leadership
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), or Professional in Human Resources (PHR), or Certified Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, or related field
- HR business partner experience working in with senior leadership in a healthcare provider setting
- Management experience within a healthcare organization
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), Certified Strategic Human Resources Business Partner (SHRBP)
- Responsible for supervising HR leaders and team members, to include HRBP(s), Associate HRBP(s) and Employee Experience Partner(s).
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18224873/senior-hr-director-hrbpLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005