Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 314 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Baystate Health
Springfield, MassachusettsFeatured! Featured!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Sparrow Herbert-Herman Cancer Center
Lansing, MichiganNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!B.E. Smith in partner with Sheppard Pratt Health System
Baltimore, MarylandNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Oregon Health & Science University
Portland, OregonNEW! NEW!Memorial Healthcare System
Hollywood, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!quality, executive, infusion, transplant
Manhasset, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
SPARKS, NevadaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Boston, MassachusettsNEW! NEW!Emory University School of Medicine
Decatur, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!University of California Riverside School of Medicine
Riverside, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!University of Massachusetts Lowell
Lowell, MassachusettsNEW! NEW!American Society of Anesthesiologists
Schaumburg, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: -
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School - Baystate, is seeking a Division Chief of Gastroenterology. The Division is the only academic gastroenterology program with a fellowship in western Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will qualify at the rank of Associate or Full Professor at UMass Chan Medical School - Baystate.
- This system-wide position will lead the Gastroenterology Division across four hospitals and multiple ambulatory practices, facilitating growth and development of centers of excellence for the communities we serve in western Massachusetts.
- Grow and develop our team of 11 gastroenterologists, 8 advanced practitioners, and 6 fellows to accomplish Baystate’s mission to improve the health of people in our communities with quality and compassion.
- Enjoy a combination of clinical care & teaching with a faculty appointment to UMass Chan Medical School-Baystate. Multiple opportunities for collaboration with clinical and population health research colleagues.
- The position includes protected time for administration responsibilities.
- As the premier referral center in western Massachusetts, we attract a large patient population with a diverse spectrum of GI disorders and care for the most complex and interesting patients in the region, including inflammatory bowel disease, hepatologic, pancreatic and biliary disease as well as routine GI diseases
- State of the art endoscopic facilities at all sites including an advanced endoscopic center on the main campus where cutting edge endoscopic procedures are performed including POEM and other natural orifice procedures.
- Work with fellows in our gastroenterology fellowship program, alongside internal medicine and med/peds residents, medical students, and APP students.
- Baystate offers an open and inclusive culture that supports faculty development, learning, and diversity.
- Compensation includes sign-on bonus, guaranteed variable compensation package, and relocation.
- Excellent benefits plan with paid short- & long-term disability, 6.5% retirement match, paid life insurance, and great family leave policies.
Qualifications: ABIM BC in gastroenterology. 5+ years’ experience with evidence of progressive management responsibilities and leadership in an academic department. Experience in endoscopy lab management and operations is preferred. Demonstrable record of collaboration, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm for medical education and mentoring faculty and ability to engage a broad base of potential stakeholders to work towards a shared vision.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and is home to the prestigious UMass Chan Medical School - Baystate. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state’s single busiest emergency department and the region’s only Level-I trauma center. Together with three community hospitals, Baystate Children’s Hospital and Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices, we offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start and advance their career.
Western Massachusetts provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities and is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. We are located within two hours of Boston, three hours of NYC, and Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools, and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information, please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Lindsay Waters, Senior Physician & APC Recruiter
Are you ready to advance your career with us? Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.About Baystate HealthBaystate Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly one million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with more than 12,000 employees, four hospitals, and over 80 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region, and the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units. University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate is the only regional campus of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Baystate Medical Center has been ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals for 2015-2016 by U.S. News & World Report and for the third time, Baystate Medical Center has been named a Magnet™ hospital for excellence in nursing services.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18197465/gastroenterology-division-chiefLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005