Explore and excel. At Banner Health, health care is a team effort.?? One might be surprised by the number of people who work behind the scenes and play a critical role in ensuring the best care for our patients.?? Apply today.
Come bring your passion for excellence, and your desire to ???make healthcare easier so life can be better??? to the Banner Health Human Resources team. As a Health Careers Student Program Coordinator, you will bring your passion for Banner Health Team Members and your heart for serving to a broad range of Employee Relations situations. You will help to support the Labor Relations Teams.
In this role, you will coordinate with outside agencies, schools, and internal departments for the placement of students or other non-traditional pathways like veterans or high school interns. You will also email, attend meetings, network, and maintain program management for Veteran Fellows, Administrative Fellows, Business Interns, and High School CTE programs. Planning of the program throughout the year for multiple programs that bring students into Banner either with corporate departments or high school students into clinical spaces.
This is a primary remote role that will also attend face-to-face meetings in the PHX metro area a few times a quarter. You will work Monday - Friday 5/8 hours days.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for coordinating Banners Employee Referral Program in addition to external student scholarship programs and community academic programs in collaboration with the Center for Health Careers team.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. This position has full-cycle management of a variety of system HR Programs, including participation in the design and roll-out of each program and the writing of policy and procedures that govern the program. Participates in the selection of appropriate improvement approaches and supports operations management and improvement activities including design, development and implementation of improved operations.
2. Coordination of regular meetings with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external related to the program which may also include scheduling and coordination of donor events.
3. Manages communications and acts as a liaison with private donors regarding application solicitation, review and selection of recipients.
4. All administration/ clerical duties associated with the program, including processing of CRF???s, and reimbursements from foundation funds, and announcements of award recipients.
5. Reporting of data related to the programs assigned, manages, prepares, and maintains appropriate data reporting related to assigned programs ensuring compliance with guidelines.
6. Provides customer service, responds to requests, may perform specialized functions based on assigned area of responsibility.
7. This position is responsible for coordination of student scholarship programs, which includes design and roll out in additional to writing of governance policy and procedures. Facilitates and coordinates stakeholder events with internal and external customers. This role manages all communications with private donors in addition to processing reimbursements from donated funds.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge. Working knowledge of clerical and administrative services as normally demonstrated through three years administrative support experience.
Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above. Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as, provide assistance with incoming telephone calls and walk-ins. Must have a working knowledge of personal software packages to perform the clerical and administrative functions described above. Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task workload in a fast paced environment and maintain a professional manner.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Associate???s degree
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.