Summary: The Grants Data Coordinator is a member of the grants administration team and supports the post-award activities of grant funded projects with a focus on data management, compliance and reporting.
OTHER INFO: The ideal candidate will be organized, task orientated, skilled at tracking information. This candidate will work with Excel, SharePoint, databases, Micro-soft Teams. Looking for candidates who have worked with Grants and understand the process and regulations with Grants.
1. Coordinates data management tasks including establishing procedures to ensure access to and regular collection of required data.
2. Supports grant-related data extraction, analysis reporting and data visualization activities.
3. Maintains programmatic, administrative and financial tracking systems, including spreadsheets and databases.
4. Provides support for grant management software.
5. Compiles information for progress reports.
6. Develops and manages project management dashboards.
7. Coordinates with Beebe Medical Foundation, Beebe Medical Group and various departments to collect and validate data.
8. Conducts research and summarizes information on a wide variety of topics including program models, grant requirements, etc.
9. Analyzes requirements of grant awards and uses appropriate tracking systems to monitor compliance.
10. Creates and maintains up-to-date grant records -- electronic and paper -- ensuring accurate, consistent information and compliance with funder requirements.
11. Creates and maintains workplans, timelines and schedules for grant-funded activities.
12. Assists with tracking grant budgets, disbursements and expenditures.
Competencies and skills: Essential: * Knowledge Of Office Equipment * Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal * Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs * Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members * Able To Withstand Crisis Situations * Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors * Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
Education: Essential: * Associates Degree in related field
Beebe Healthcare serves the Sussex County community with a medical center located in beautiful, historic Lewes, Delaware, and convenient outpatient locations throughout the county. Founded in 1916 by two physician brothers, Drs. James Beebe and Richard C. Beebe, the medical center in Lewes is a 210-licensed-bed, not-for-profit seaside community hospital. Beebe's specialized service lines include cardiac and vascular, surgical services, oncology, women's health, and orthopaedic services. Beebe offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services.
Beebe's five satellite campuses offer imaging, physical rehabilitation, and lab services, as well as walk-in care centers. In addition, Beebe offers Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine and Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy.
With a mission to serve the community, Beebe also offers many free screenings and outreach programs through its Population Health Department; and advanced medical care for those who are recuperating at home through Beebe Home Care Services.
Beebe is also training the next generation of nurses through the Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing, located behind the Medical Cente...r in Lewes.
Beebe's Medical Staff has grown tremendously since the early 1990s. Employed physicians through Beebe Medical Group and our affiliated physicians on Beebe's Medical Staff now serve patients from Milford to Millville in specialties including cardiac surgery, dermatology, endocrinology, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, pediatric neurology, and surgical oncology.
Beebe is proud to offer quality care, close to home for the residents and visitors of Sussex County.