All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 8702 Hunters Lake Drive, Tampa, FL 33647
The role you’ll contribute: Care Pavilion Supervisor
Under general direction, the Care Pavilion Supervisor is responsible for managing the operations for Care Pavilion services lines at the assigned location to assure smooth and efficient flow. Is responsible, accountable, and empowered to deliver a seamless, personalized, and exceptional experience by assisting consumers with visit flow processes for all entities within the Care Pavilion. Responsible for the time-of-service collections for all business lines. Utilizes performance improvement process in reaching the goals of Care Pavilion services. Participates in and assists with meeting and maintaining all regulatory requirements. Supervises, hires, trains, and disciplines Care Concierge patient access team. Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all Care Pavilion stakeholders. Meets with guests, partners and team members to assure service levels are maintained (Rounding). Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
• Proactively guides consumers through their Care Pavilion experience, providing information about services, hours of operation, and highlighting features, events, engagement tools, etc.
• Assists consumers in the scheduling of appointments if needed and maintains knowledge of scheduling policies and procedures.
• Develops and executes employee engagement
• Supports a continuous learning environment involving training and development relative to new technology, protocols, best practices and competency in services.
• Sets priorities and completes work within expected time frame. Manages daily operations. Mediates personnel issues as needed. Works closely with leaders on continuous improvement, updates to Care Pavilion protocols.
• Is responsible for recruiting, staffing, orienting, training, disciplining, and evaluating personnel in accordance with personnel policy and employee relations laws. Reviews employee time and attendance and monitors employee staffing and turnover. Performs time and attendance adjustments, monitors overtime, absenteeism and tardiness.
• Leads with fiscal management of Care Pavilion operation including development and implementation of annual budget, cost management and revenue generation, accounts payable, and daily financial practices.
• Maintains the safe and efficient operation of the Care Pavilion by monitoring work orders and equipment safety, overseeing vendors, and making appropriate recommendations for improving center.
• Ensures Care Concierge staff are performing by proactively guiding consumers through their Care Pavilion experience, providing information about services, hours of operation, and highlighting features, events, engagement tools, etc.
• Performs annual performance reviews of Care Concierge team in timely fashion
• Creates and implements performance plans for Care Concierge team.
• Leads hiring process for interviewing, hiring, training and disciplines Care Concierge patient access team.
• Ensures that staff are adhering to on stage vs. off stage expectations.
• Immediately responds to inappropriate staff behavior and provides coaching and counsel.
• Leads engagement team recruiting, staffing, orienting, training, and in accordance with personnel policy and employee relations laws.
• Supervises activities of Care Concierge team and ensures excellent experiences for our consumers.
• Provides continual coverage, as required, to offer prompt consumer service and be available for various Care Pavilion business needs.
• Limits engagement team use of overtime by monitoring productivity and adjusts staff as necessary based on volume.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Four years of experience as a lead, coordinator and/or supervisory experience in a medical, retail or hospitality setting or One year as Care Concierge
High School Grad or Equivalent
Knowledge of policies, procedures and protocols.
Ability to learn and master new tasks
Ability to communicate effectively and work with people of various diverse backgrounds
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.