All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
· Program Management: Simultaneously manages content development projects and programs using department stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the development team to meet expectations within deadline and metric targets. In collaboration with the department leadership, coordinates schedules, personnel and resources against priorities, liaises with clients, supports client’s evolving needs, and develops relationships through effective communication. Builds trust through repeated, timely, and effective project delivery. Oversees production schedule and performance of portfolio of projects/programs within Learning Technologies. Establishes action plans and milestones for self and others to complete work efficiently, setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources. Reviews, assesses, prioritizes and resolves any programmatic issues or concerns in order to provide the best customer service.
· Team Management: Manages all assigned AdventHealth Learning Technologies Instructional Design/Developer staff and team’s daily activities, including full human resources, cost, and financial accountabilities. Responsible for performance reviews and provides input on direct reports for human resource decisions such as hiring, promotions, and disciplinary actions. Attracts talent, develops staff, and implements an effective performance management process. Receives assignments and objectives and determines tactical approach, resources required, goals, and plan of action with milestones. Works within prescribed guidelines and applies technical knowledge to solve complex problems, which may have long-term impact on a department. Creates an effective working environment where communication, professional development, and quality are always encouraged.
· Resource Management: Oversees instructional design program resources and all related activities. Develops and maintains master production schedule, ensuring all technical assets and human resources are allocated appropriately. Ensures all projects are completed in a timely manner to agreed-upon customer expectations. Forecasts future resource requirements, manages resource constraints, and implements resolutions, involving executive leaders as required. Oversees management of all department equipment, to include the allocation and maintenance of video production equipment, specialized course production hardware, and all associated equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Effective, professional communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Able to instruct, present and communicate effectively to all levels of staff including physicians, clinical, non-clinical and executive leadership.
· Initiative and ability to work independently while thriving in a setting requiring collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness. Displays attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented and all projects undertaken.
· Expertise with current course authoring, video editing, asset management and graphic editing tools.
· Support operational and strategic planning, coordinating requirements, leading teams to project completion, and integrating capabilities across multiple campuses, service lines and departments.
· Strong project and program management skills. Ability to take projects from inception to execution, acting as the liaison between hospital leadership and Learning Technologies team personnel.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to integrate the organizational educational needs into learning programs using industry and evidence-based best practices and provided software tools.
· Ability to develop, review, and revise learning technology’s policies, procedures, and practice standards consistent with the organization’s objectives.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Education, Educational Technology, Instructional Design, Healthcare, Business or relevant experience.
· Three (3) years of experience in designing and delivery training programs.
· Three (3) years of experience in learning systems software or technology-based learning development.
· Three (3) years of formal software and/or project management experience.
· Three (3) years of experience in simulation, training, teaching, or education.
· Three (3) years of management/leadership experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in Education, Educational Technology, Instructional Design, Healthcare, Business or applicable discipline.
· Five (5) years of experience in designing and delivering training programs.
· Five (5) years of experience in learning systems software or technology-based learning development.
· Five (5) years of formal software and/or project management experience.
· Five (5) years of experience in simulation, training, teaching, or education.
· Five (5) years of management/leadership experience.
· Experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, etc.
· LMS experience, preferably in a SABA/Cornerstone LMS environment.
· Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· If clinical, current, active State of Florida license in specialty.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
· Program Management Professional (PgMP) or similar certification.
· Certificate(s) from ATD (Association for Talent Development):
O Master E-Learning Instructional Designer Certificate
O Scenario Based E-Learning Certificate
O Test Design and Delivery Certificate
O Writing for Instructional Design and Training Certificate
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.