Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
40 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
This is a work-from-home position with onsite requirements as needed. The ability to work from home can change per business needs.
Applicants must reside in OH or PA
Summary: The Change Management Coordinator ensures change initiative projects meet business, schedule, and budget objectives.
1. Supports change management plans and the migration of data through the Epic environments that minimize project risk and enhance project success.
2. Maintains change request log and conveys change status.
3. Supports internal policies and procedure that will be utilized with the application of change management, the migration of data through the Epic environments, and maintain appropriate documentation.
4. Other duties as required.
1. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
2. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Epic software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Healthcare related field is preferred.
2. Certification: Data Courier certification is preferred.
3. Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: