Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Full Time Days.  This is a hybrid work-at-home, work in office position.  Must reside in Ohio or PA.  The ability to work from home may change based on business needs.
Summary: The Business Intelligence Solutions Developer implements, configures, and maintains the Epic Cogito data warehouse and ETL process, Business Objects universes, and other analytics tools such as QlikView and SlicerDicer
1. Implements, configures and maintains the Epic Cogito data warehouse and ETL process, Business Objects universes, and other analytics tools such as QlikView and SlicerDicer.
2. Provides support for scheduled extracts, including resolution of job errors, data errors and load failures.
3. Interacts directly with Clarity Report Writers and Operational BI Analysts to assure necessary data is available and accurate to support report writing and the use of analytics tools.
4. Plans and implements periodic upgrades including review of release notes and development of plans for the implementation of new features.
5. Works with Server Administrators on DBA functions, including software upgrades, backups, and restores.
6. Other duties as required.
Technical Expertise 1. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
2. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Education and Experience 1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field is required Master's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: Epic Clarity ETL or Clarity Data Model certification is preferred.
3. Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: