Supervisor-Call Center - AdventHealth Great Lakes Region
Location: Hinsdale, Illinois
Internal Number: 22021864
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: On-site at 120 N OAK ST, Hinsdale, 60521 and virtual.
The role you’ll contribute:
In partnership with management and other leaders, the Supervisor will oversee daily operations and specific administrative functions of centralized service line(s) within the centralized Consumer Experience Center (CxC). The Supervisor will assist with frontline service delivery and serve as the first point of contact for any employee-related concerns. The supervisor serves as a mentor and role model to frontline staff and will be readily available to provide team members with the tools and training needed to meet established service goals. In addition to supporting employees and direct service delivery, the Supervisor will act as a single point of contact for initial communication with interdependent functions within the CxC. As such, they are responsible for facilitating bidirectional communication between frontline staff, other CxC functions, and leadership. In addition to assisting with these functions, the Supervisor may be responsible for managing staff schedules, approving leave, and assisting with payroll, among other functions; there may be instances when this position is requested to perform additional duties on behalf of the Manager. Because the CxC is a technology-dependent department, the Supervisor must demonstrate competence to operate across various technology platforms. The Supervisor must exhibit strong dedication to providing outstanding customer service, accept responsibility for maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, and ensure the delivery of a high-quality service that consistently meets established performance indicators within a rapidly growing centralized enterprise.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrate through behavior AdventHealth's mission, vision, values and service standards as outlined in the organization's Whole Care Experience training
• Oversee, assume accountability, and perform administrative duties for the daily and ongoing function of assigned functional area(s)• Maintain competence to resolve direct consumer interactions during high-volume times or when frontline employees require additional support within assigned functional area(s)
• Monitor and report on service performance, including volumes, wait times, abandonment rates, and other core
productivity and performance measures in real-time and retrospectively
• Utilize proper escalations when issues arise and see them through to resolution
• Communicate to team members and demonstrate through action the importance of providing consumers with excellent customer service
• Provide coaching and ensure team members are equipped with the tools and training needed to meet accuracy standards, productivity, and customer service goals
• Audit performance and provide education to frontline staff to maintain or exceed accuracy standards; communicate these efforts to the quality and training teams to identify and enhance new hire and ongoing training and quality efforts
• Present regular written and verbal direction to employees to ensure they are well-informed of their performance of job responsibilities and attendance
• Serve as a single point of contact for initial communications with other CxC functions
• Ensures appropriate interactions with front line team members, cross-functional team members and other key partners, are appropriately documented, addressed and communicated.
• Ensures compliance with corporate and departmental policies and guidelines.
• Identifies areas of opportunity through customer feedback, interaction with functional leaders; support trends and productivity analysis to positively influence support strategy, team performance and service improvement.
• Provides oversight and follow through on escalated matters. Ensures timely intervention when needed and provides follow through on a resolution.
• Ensures quality assurance is met by evaluating calls for responsible staff to promote patient satisfaction.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Ability to articulate the mission of AH and the CxC
• Responsive to ever-changing healthcare landscape
• Proficient in time management with superior prioritization skills
• Self-motivator, quick thinker, proactive, and detail- and results-oriented
• Demonstrated interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills with the ability to use discretion when discussing confidential personnel or consumer-related issues
• Demonstrated ability in successfully collaborating with multiple departments
• Strong problem-solving skills, with ability to handle complex scenarios
• Effective at leading by example• Strong organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to communicate professionally while maintaining confidence, confidentiality, integrity, and objectivity• Demonstration of regular, consistent and punctual attendance
• Effective communicator in English, both orally and in writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite programs• Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.