MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and carry out strategic plan initiatives for supervised departments while ensuring day-to-day administrative operations proceed smoothly in stated areas of responsibility
- Work closely with Accounting regarding departmental budgeting and operational efficiencies
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement
- Work closely with senior leadership to facilitate adequate training, technological needs, and efficiency in program operations for current and improved processes
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring compliance with Board, corporate, organizational, legislative and CARF regulations are followed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows
- Knowledge on developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and Teams.
- The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard. High degree of attention to detail and able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
- Strong understanding of health care operations and HIPAA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize their work and delegation of duties
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to perform tasks with a minimum of supervision and direction.
- Ability of team building, growth and advancement