All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
• Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
• Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
• Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
• Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
Identifies the educational needs of associates, creates, coordinates and conducts educational offerings to meet these needs. Formulates educational strategies that contribute to or support the direct provision of quality patient care. Ensures compliance with Local, State, and Federal educational requirements, while maintaining valid and complete educational records.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Coordinates / conducts General Orientation & Nursing Orientation
• Demonstrates knowledge of AHA guidelines.
• Maintains instructor certification as appropriate for BLS, ACLS and PALS
• Demonstrates ability to create and conduct educational offerings using different modalities that incorporate adult learning principles.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required
Effective working knowledge of Healthcare Informatics, Power-point, Excel, and Microsoft Word is required. Two to three years of acute care experience is required.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.